Join Our Team
Recruiting Resources has decades of industry experience and knows our providers are paramount to our success. We meticulously match our CRNAs and Anesthesiologists with premium locum and permanent positions across the country. Recruiting Resources is rapidly growing and in need of several new team members to help us continue to deliver extraordinary service to our providers in our Rapid City, South Dakota office.
What we offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision with 60% of the premium covered
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) matched & vested on Day 1
- Healthy work-life balance
- Guaranteed base salary plus commission
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive and structured on-the-job training
We are looking for professionals who:
- Are driven by achieving goals
- Love meeting new people and getting to know their stories
- Enjoy being on the phone and can make meaningful connections with strangers
- Have a desire to create and foster long-term relationships with healthcare travelers around the country
- Value a healthy, friendly, professional work environment
- Willing to learn
Recruiting Resources has decades of industry experience and knows our providers are paramount to our success. We are rapidly growing and in need of anesthesia recruiters to help us continue to deliver extraordinary service to our providers. These opportunities offer a remote work style. Our recruiters are responsible for developing relationships with medical professionals interested in locum and permanent anesthesia positions. This includes sourcing new candidates and screening/matching candidates to open medical facility positions. We are a Unitimed company, a nationwide healthcare staffing company, with 100+ years of combined experience.
- Source new candidates via cold calling, web posting, job boards, job fairs, referrals, social media and contacts
- Develop relationships to understand the candidates skillset, requirements and personality
- Interview and matching each candidate with a complementary role
- Negotiate the assignment/placement details
- Preference given to recruiters with industry experience but not required
- Experience in any sales setting is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
This role will be responsible for cultivating relationships that result in new facility partnerships for Recruiting Resources.
- Work closely with recruiters to understand the pool of talent available for placement.
- Communicate with our facility partners via phone and email. Must provide good customer service to these partners and comply with each platform’s terms and conditions.
- Must have the ability to match open jobs to available candidates and screen submittal packets.
- Identify prospective facility partners and work towards getting contractual agreements in place.
- Demonstrate and present Recruiting Resource’s unique value proposition to key decision makers within new hospital accounts in order to secure new business.
- Generate leads through various channels and sales tactics.
- Ability to manage a high volume of candidates and clients.
- Available to work from our Rapid City, South Dakota office
- Minimum of 2 years of high volume sales; staffing industry experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Desire to achieve and celebrate success as a team and organization
- Time management prioritization skills
- Courteous and productive demeanor with internal and external business partners